Ordinary Membership of the Association shall only be open to relevant authorities licensed Financial Advisers (Firms) who have fulfilled the requirements as laid down by relevant authorities or any other authority whereby the members of the Association are under its jurisdiction and who must fulfill the requirements of the Association’s Constitution and by laws. Ordinary Members shall have the right to vote and to hold office in the Association.
Ordinary Members of the Association shall have the following rights:
- To participate through their recognized nominees in meetings and propound any ideas which are in no way inconsistent with the Objects of the Association.
- To utilize any services that may be provided by the Association.
- To have one vote in a General Meeting in the form of either one of the recognized nominees.
- To be elected as a member of the Executive Committee in the form of either one of the recognized nominees.’
- To be elected as a member of any sub-committees formed by the Executive Committee. If one of the recognized nominee has been elected into the Executive Committee the alternate nominee can serve in the sub-committee but both nominees cannot sit in the Executive Committee.
Associate Membership in the Association shall comprise other professional firms who provide related services to our Ordinary Members e.g. legal, accounting, tax planning, investment advisers and any other category which may be defined by the Association that qualify under this category of membership from time to time. An Associate member of this Association shall pay annual membership dues as set forth in Article 4.2 of the Constitution and shall be entitled to all privileges of the Association except the right to vote and to hold office in the Association.